Student and Parent Sign In
School Registration for NEW students to Provo City School District is a Three Step Process:
- Pre-Register: Submit Basic Information
- School Registrar will create a PowerSchool Account and send you an email with registration information.
- Login to Powerschool by using the information sent to you in the email from the registrar.
- After you login, click the Registration Icon identified in the divider bar at the top of the screen.
- Complete registration by following the instructions on each registration screen
Create an Account
Before you begin, READ the following:
- Parents must create a parent/guardian account. This account will allow you to view one or all of your student(s) school information from a single login. After you create this account, and login, you can change to each of your children(s) information by clicking their name on the blue bar.
- Name - Your First and Last Name
- Email - Student notifications and correspondence related to your parent account will be sent to this email
- Desired Username - Your Username in your unique PowerSchool identity
- Password - Your password must be at least 6 characters long
- Student Access Information - Information for a minimum of one student, including the student name, Access ID, Access password, and your relationship to the student.
- If you have problems with:
- Creating the account
- Student Access ID or Access Password
- Logging in after you have created the account
- Your WebID and Web Password
- If you do not know what these are, please check with your school office
Create a Parent Account
A parent account allows you to view the information for one or more students with a single sign in. You can also manage your personal account preferences.
To create a parent account, enter the following information:
To access a Help Document:
CLICK HERE to access the Step-by-Step guide.
PLEASE CONTACT YOU STUDENT(s) SCHOOL OFFICE.
STUDENT LOGIN INFORMATION
Students will login using:
Provo City School District Information
- May 25th - Last Day of School
- July 1st - July 16th - Powerschool Closed for State Reporting
- July 26th - 27th - Powerschool Closed for Update
- Aug 7th - Teachers Return
- Aug 15th - First Day of School
PCSD School Year Calendars
|District Homepage||School Information||Canvas Classroom|