Welcome to Provo City School District
School Registration for NEW students, who are not currently enrolled in Provo City School District is a Three Step Process:
- Pre-Register: Submit Basic Student Information
- The school registrar will create a student account and send you an email with registration information.
- You should receive the email within 24 hours of submitting the Pre-Registration
- When you receive the email, Login to Powerschool by using the information sent to you by the registrar.
- After you login, click the Student-Registration/Yearly Update Icon on the top of the left menu.
- Complete the registration by following the instructions on each registration screen
- At the end of the Registration Process, there will be a screen with further instructions.
To begin the Pre-Registration Process (Step 1), click one of the following links:
If your student is already enrolled in Provo City School District and you need a Parent Account, please do the following:
Before you begin, click Help Create a Parent Portal for instructions
Create an Account
If you experience problems with Creating your Parent Portal Account, please contact the Registrar at your child(s) school. They can help you create a Parent Portal account or reset your password if the Forgot Username or Password link on the main page does not work.