Student and Parent Sign In
School Registration for NEW students to Provo City School District is a Three Step Process:
- Pre-Register: Submit Basic Information
- School Registrar will create a PowerSchool Account and send you an email with registration information.
- Login to Powerschool by using the information sent to you in the email from the registrar.
- After you login, click the Registration Icon identified in the divider bar at the top of the screen.
- Complete registration by following the instructions on each registration screen
Existing Students - Request Parent Account
- Parents/Guardians can have a Parent Account created to access their student(s) Powerschool information and to update demographics.
To create a Parent Account, please contact one of your childrens School Registrars. They can help you create the parent account and attach your children to it.